Watts Bar Lake Marinas and Boat Rentals:
There are several marinas on Watts Bar Lake, Tennessee that rent pontoon boats. Availability varies from year to year. When you make your reservation, ask TLC for the nearest marina to your cottage / cabin rental. Marinas on the lake include:
- Blue Springs Marina (middleeast side) 865-376-3298
- Terrace View Marina (middlewest side) 423-365-6060
- Caney Creek Marina (northwest side) 865-882-4042
- Jet Ski Rentals - brought to the nearest marina where you are staying
Watts Bar Area Restaurants: Some restaurants are open seasonally. Call ahead to see that they are open!
On the lake - by boat or vehicle
- Terrace View Marina - steak and seafood, sandwiches and burgers - good - weekend evening entertainment - Spring City (northern Rhea County) 423-365-0176
- Arrowhead - great for Sunday brunch - I don't know otherwise - weekend evening entertainment - Spring City - (northern Rhea County) 423-365-6484
- Blue Springs Marina - good food - seafood, steaks, burgers, salads, casual atmosphere - feed the fish with your leftover bread - fun for the kids 865-376-3298
- The Mad Moose at Euchee Marina - Ten Mile - good food with an incredible view of the lake. Reasonable for what you get.
Not on the lake - by car
- Uncle Gus’s Barbeque in Ten Mile. One mile north of Rt. 68 on Rt. 304. GOOD!
- Red Bone Restaurant - in Kingston on Rt. 70 - very good - seafood and steaks, sandwiches like reubens also, not too pricey-in fact, reasonable for what you get
- Mama Mia's - good Italian restaurant in Kingston on Rt. 70 Gondolier's Restaurant - good Italian restaurant next to Kroger's, Exit 350 off I-40
- Mei Wei Chinese Restaurant - next to Save on Groceries in Kingston - good Chinese, eat-in or carry-out
- Ruby Tuesday - I-40 to Exit 347
- Cracker Barrel Restaurant - I-40 to Exit 347
- Rockwood Street - Rockwood on W. Rockwood St. - good restaurant serving a variety of dishes 865-354-8298
- King of Pizza and American Grill in Spring City on Rt. 27. Excellent pizza and good restaurant / sports bar.